Single Lashing Tie Down
- Secure the rope to the vehicle or trailer’s anchor point by tying a standard knot.
- Lash the rope over the cargo making contact with the cargo’s most structural points.
- Load the TiteTie onto a section of the rope which is clear of the cargo.
- Loop the remaining rope through the anchor point and lock into the TiteTie.
- Pull the rope tight to secure the cargo.
The Single Lashing Tie Down method is suitable for a small load or a singular object tie down. When using the TiteTie for this type of tie down, it makes the job quicker, simple and easier to release.
The Single Lashing Tie Down method is suitable when tying down loads such as:
- Wheel Borrow
- Cement Mixer
- Book Shelve
Click on the image below to open a printer friendly version