Single Lashing No Knots Tie Down
- Firstly lash the rope over the cargo.
- On one side of the cargo load one set of the TiteTies onto the rope and thread through the anchor point.
- Repeat this on the other side of the cargo and pull the rope to tension firmly.
- Return to the first TiteTie you attached and also pull to tension the rope.
- Keep pulling the rope ends until the desired tension is reached.
When the first TiteTie is loaded onto the rope it doesn’t need to be pulled to tension. It is there merely to hold the rope in place for the second TiteTie to be tensioned. Once the second TiteTie is loaded onto the rope and threaded through the anchor point, the rope can be pulled tight. The first TiteTie can also be pulled to tighten the rope further and increase the overall tension to the cargo. The Single Lashing No Knots Tie Down method is suitable for a small load or a singular object tie down. When using the TiteTie for this type of tie down, it can increase the tie down force by up to 4 times of a conventional rope tie down plus makes the job quicker, simple and easier to release.
The Single Lashing No Knots Tie Down method is suitable when tying down loads such as:
- Wheel Borrow
- Cement Mixer
- Book Shelve
Click on the image below to open a printer friendly version