Double Lashing No Knots Tie Down
- Load the one set of the TiteTies onto the rope.
- Lash the rope over the load.
- Thread the rope through the anchor point and lash the remaining rope over the cargo again.
- Load the second set of TiteTies onto the rope.
- Thread the rope through a second anchor point then lock rope into the second TiteTie.
- Pull the ropes on both TiteTies to tension the rope.
When the first TiteTie is loaded onto the rope it doesn’t need to be pulled to tension. It is there merely to hold the rope in place for the second TiteTie to be tensioned. Once the second TiteTie is loaded onto the rope and threaded through the anchor point, the rope can be pulled tight. The first TiteTie can also be pulled to tighten the rope further and increase the overall tension to the cargo. The Double Lashing No Knots Tie Down method is suitable for larger loads or when multiple items need securing. When using the TiteTie for this type of tie down, it can increase the tie down force by up to 4 times of a conventional rope tie down plus makes the job quicker, simple and easier to release.
The Double Lashing No Knots Tie Down method is suitable when tying down loads such as:
- Garden Waste and Tools
- Building Supplies and Equipment
- Book Shelve
Click on the image below to open a printer friendly version